Online Parks Pass

Entry into Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park

Purchase your park entrance pass online

The “Your Pass Now” program gives the public the opportunity to purchase their Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks park-specific annual passes or entrance passes using their own smart device such as a tablet / cellphone or computer by visiting

Once purchased, electronic passes may be printed or can reside on a mobile device for use at the park on the date of purchase or at a specified future date. Park staff will validate them upon presentation at the park. Specific instructions for the electronic passes will be provided when they are purchased. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-replaceable if lost or stolen.

Entrance fees go back to the national parks themselves. 80% of revenue collected stays within the parks and directly supports the maintenance of trails, visitor centers, and the operation of the within-park shuttle buses; the other 20% goes to support the entire National Park System.

Other park passes to consider:

Access Pass physically challenged America the Beautiful Pass (multi park) Selected Park Pass

#Sequoia #Retreat #Nature

The Essentials

Book & Stay With Us

The Retreats

The Blog

Have a Question?

Contact us

Seven Circles Retreat Center

49496 HWY 245

Badger, CA 93603


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Download Directions

from Southern, CA and Northern, CA




Fresno International 

Los Angeles International

San Francisco International


100% response rate

Hosted at:



©2016 - 2020 Seven Circles Retreat Center Inc.

Non profit 501 (C) 3