Explore Seven Circles - Activities
Onsite activities include hiking, sports and our shamrock-shaped swimming pool. Sports include badminton, volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, a swing set and playing field. Seven Circles is near two spectacular National Parks - Sequoia and Kings Canyon. These feature hiking, fishing, cavern tours, bird watching, rock climbing, river rafting and kayaking, horseback riding, naturalist programs, winter snowshoeing, cross country skiing and sledding.
Kings Canyon Highlights
- Grant Grove – General Grant Tree and other giants along a gentle trail; visitor center and restaurant nearby
- Boyden Caverns - has a picnic area by the River, gift shop featuring rocks, and ice cream available
- Buck Rock – one of the last fire lookout stations
- Zumwaldt Meadows – with wading area in the Kings River
- General Sherman tree, Giant Forest Museum, and Big Trees Trail
- Crystal Cave
- Moro Rock – view of the Great Western Divide via steps cut into this granite dome
- Tokopah Falls – 3-mile hike to spectacular falls
Also close by is Hume Lake with a white sand beach, rental boats and canoes.