Contact Seven Circles Retreat Center
We look forward to working with you to plan a successful event and enjoyable visit.
Fill out a contact form and the on-site manager will get back to you shortly. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (559) 337-0211.
Seven Circles Retreat Center
49496 Hwy 245
Badger, CA 93603
DIRECTIONS TO SEVEN CIRCLES FROM NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Take Hwy 99 south to Fresno
- Get gas in Fresno – there is no gas up at Badger.
- Turn east on King’s Canyon Hwy (Hwy 180 East)
- On Hwy 180 after you pass the town of Minkler there will be a sign showing 180 turning left to “Squaw Valley”
- Turn left – there is a fruit stand on the corner across the street
- Turn right on Dunlap Rd and follow it until you reach Highway 245.
- Take the sharp right on to 245 and continue on going past the Tulare County sign, and the Badger Creek Fire Station. Soon after the sign for the town of BADGER Seven Circles Retreat Center will be on your left.
- The Manager is Laura Horst at 559-337-0211 - but note that cell phones don't work past Squaw Valley.
DIRECTIONS TO SEVEN CIRCLES FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Take Hwy 99 north
- Turn off at Hwy 198 EAST towards Visalia
- Take Hwy 198 past the town of "Lemon Cove" and watch for Road 216 - turn LEFT there: there will be a "Prince Mart" gas station on the left-hand corner. This will be your LAST GAS station so if you didn't fill up before hand, do fill your tank here. There is also a little store and deli at Prince Mart.
- Less than a mile down Road 216, right across the Kaweah River, will be a right turn for "Badger - 19 miles" at Dry Creek Drive. Take this road – drive slowly as it is often one lane wide.
- At the end of Dry Creek Drive is a stop sign at Hwy 245 - veer toward the right, almost going straight (do NOT turn left). Across this intersection is the Mountain House Café – the closest restaurant to Seven Circles.
- Continue on Hwy 245 – just past the intersection for Eshom Valley Road you will see Seven Circles Retreat on your right.
- The Manager is Laura Horst at 559-337-0211 but note that cell phones don't work on Hwy 245.